Monday, November 29, 2010

Half the man, twice the lawyer.

I had my 18th birthday treat last wednesday for two reasons. One, to celebrate the "coming of age" and two to celebrate the end of my childhood (or whatever I had of one anyway). One of my good friends happened to give me a really good book. Well, all John Grisham books are really good, atleast to me anyway, because for the last 18 years I've lived, loved and breathed the law. The book- Theodore Boone- Kid Lawyer, is engrossing, thought provoking and most importantly it made me feel extremely happy reading it. I could relate to Theo on a lot of levels, and that's what made me love the book even more. When I googled it, I found that it was the first part of trilogy! It made me sing- There's more? Yay! =)

So, I'm looking forward to reading more of Theo and his tryst with the law in the small town of Strattenburg. And all those law lovers out there, who haven't read it yet, get a copy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment